P-Card Services is excited to announce all current P-Cards will be replaced with a CHIP and PIN card. The new cards contain an embedded microchip that holds encrypted information, making it extremely difficult for the card to be counterfeited or copied. The cards can be used at both CHIP and non-CHIP terminals. For further details, please click the link below: https://procurement.caltech.edu/departments/purchasinghome/pcardhome
Travel Services is very happy to announce it has partnered with a travel management company to become Caltech's new preferred travel agency. CORPORATE TRAVEL PLANNERS, INC. (CTP) joins Caltech with extensive higher education experience, almost 25 years of travel-related knowledge, and the lowest booking fees Caltech has ever negotiated! Beginning Tuesday, September 1st we hope you will give them a try and book your next Caltech business trip with CTP. For more information, please visit the Travel Services website.
The Caltech community is participating in a drive in support of the Foothill Unity Center to provide back-to-school supplies for children of qualified families.
Drop-off boxes are in Human Resources & Keith Spalding lobbies. Donations are accepted from June 15th thru July 22nd.
Suggested items are: New backpacks, 24-count crayons, single spiral notebooks, glue sticks, mechanical pencils, pencil sharpeners, 3-ring binders, filler paper (college & wide-ruled), calculators (regular & Scientific), 12' ruler, and blue and black ballpoint pens.
Please deposit your items in the drop-off boxes between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
IMSS is pleased to announce that OneDrive for Business and Office Online are now available to campus. With these services, you can use virtually any device to store individual files in the cloud, share files with others, and read and edit Office documents. OneDrive for Business can also be used as a replacement for your IMSS home directory.
Features of OneDrive for Business include:
- Free 1TB individual space to store and organize your documents and other files in the cloud
- Share files and folders with others and give them permission to review or edit the content
- Sync your files with PCs (Windows 7 & 8.x) and Macs
- Review and edit Office documents on mobile devices and tablets using Office Mobile (free for Android, iOS and Windows Phone)
- View and edit Office documents in a browser using Office Online (web-based versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote)
- Use automatic document version control to view and restore previous versions of your Office documents
OneDrive for Business and Office Online are now enabled for your account. For more information, or to start using the service, please review the FAQs: http://imss.caltech.edu/office365/onedrivebusiness/faqs and http://imss.caltech.edu/office365/office-online/faqs.
P-Card and Travel Services will hold its 9th Travel Fair on June 24, 2015 from 10:30am to 2:00pm located at the San Pasqual Walk. This year's theme is "Gateway to Europe." Come out and meet Caltech's preferred vendors. There will be delicious food for purchase and a drawing for great prizes (valid Caltech ID required to enter drawings). Come enjoy the fun! We hope to see you there! Click here to view flyer https://procurement.caltech.edu/documents/209-travel_flyer_062415.pdf.
- 50GB storage
- File uploads up to 5GB in size
- Version history
- Full text search and file access stats
- Login with access.caltech credentials
- FERPA and HIPAA protection
The Red Cross Blood Drive will be held Monday, October 6 from 8:00am to 8:15pm and Tuesday, October 7 from 12:00pm to 6:15 p.m. The Red Cross Bloodmobile will be parked by Winnett Quad.
Benefits of Donating:
- It feels great to donate!
- It's something you can spare – most people have blood to spare... yet, there is still not enough to go around.
- You will help ensure blood is on the shelf when needed – most people don't think they'll ever need blood, but many do.
- You will be someone's hero – in fact, you could help save more than one life with just one donation.
Please go to redcrossblood.org or call1-800-RED CROSS for more information.